I stumbled upon Grove Collaborative the other night while trying to find someone who had my Mrs. Meyer’s Baby Blossom Laundry detergent in stock. They had it, and it was less than what I normally pay for it! Grove was also offering free gifts with your purchase and I received everything pictured, shipped to me just two days later, for only $25! I normally pay around $16-18 for the detergent so this was a great deal.
- Grove Glass Spray Bottle with a Silicone Sleeve (this bottle is beautiful!)
- Mrs. Meyer’s – Hand Soap in Mint (love the smell and the labeling of this limited edition!)
- Mrs. Meyer’s – Dish Soap in Mint
- Mrs. Meyer’s – Hand Lotion in Lemon Verbena
- Stoneware Tray
- Walnut Scrubber Sponges
I purchased the
- Squeeze Cellulose Sponge Cloths (can’t wait to try these)
- Mrs. Meyer’s – Baby Laundry Detergent (I use this detergent for everyone in my house. The smell is great, subtle and clean. Most importantly it gets everyone’s clothes clean and is one of the few detergents that don’t cause my daughters eczema to flare up)
- Cleaning Essentials Concentrates Set (so far I’ve just used the All Purpose cleaner on my countertops but it cleaned very well and smells great!)
So far, so good! My first order included a 60 day trial of the VIP Club (unlimited free shipping and returns and free gifts) and based on the detergent savings alone I believe signing up for it at $19.99 a year will be worth it. I will say I turned off auto-shipments right away. I want to be able to order what I need when I need it, and auto shipments just never seen to work for me. Hence the 5 whirlpool fridge filters stuffed in my cabinet thanks to Amazon subscribe & save 😀
Have you tried Grove Collaborative? What are some of your favorite products? I’m really tempted to try the wool dryer balls. If you haven’t tried them you should! Click here for $10 towards your first order.